Wednesday, September 06, 2006

How I voted - AP Poll for Sept. 6

This is how my ballot looked for this week. I'd love to hear of any teams I left out that you guys think I should be considering...

4A
1. Charlotte Independence
2. Greenville Rose
3. Richmond County
4. Garner Senior
5. Asheville Reynolds
6. Crest
7. Wilmington Hoggard
8. Davie County
9. Greensboro Grimsley
10. New Bern

3A
1. Kannapolis Brown
2. Western Alamance
3. Rocky Mount
4. Eastern Randolph
5. Asheville Roberson
6. Charlotte Catholic
7. Hertford County
8. Greensboro Dudley
9. Anson County
10. Belmont South Point

2A
1. Shelby
2. Southwest Onslow
3. Brevard
4. Canton Pisgah
5. Maiden
6. Greene Central
7. Newton-Conover
8. Burlington Cummings
9. Reidsville
10. Bunn

1A
1. Thomasville
2. Wallace-Rose Hill
3. Elkin
4. Manteo
5. East Carteret
6. Polk County
7. East Bladen
8. Northampton-West
9. Warsaw Kenan
10. Cherokee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home